Worship Service - January 31st
Thank you for joining us! Our Virtual Worship Service begins at 10 AM. Click Here to join!
Also, please join us immediately after the service for a time of discussion via Zoom.
Below is the Zoom info:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 5873 2830
After you view the service, here are a few questions to think about and discuss with your family or small group:
1. If you were king or queen on your birthday, what are some things you would do?
2. How has Romans 6 changed your view of sin? Do you agree that there is no middle road between being slaves to sin or slaves to righteousness? Why or why not? What does this mean for us, especially when we’re complacent about sin?
3. God created us to live a blessed life of love, goodness, and freedom. What would that life look like for you? How does sin interrupt God’s purpose for us to experience that life? [Note: think about the hiking story.]
4. The truths of the gospel are these:
- I am in Christ and under grace
- I died to sin with him, so I am not a slave to sin’s power.
- I rose to new life with him, so I am free to live for his righteous purpose.
What does it mean to you to affirm the true gospel? How does this encourage you? How is it a warning to you?