CBC Drive-Thru with Shinobu BBQ
May 23, 2020
4:00pm – 5:30pm
Hi Everyone. We are so grateful and encouraged by your support and generosity over these past few weeks! It's great that we can be a blessing to others in this small way. Here's the info for this Saturday. As always, please don't feel obligated to participate!
When: Saturday, May 23rd from 4:00-5:30 PM Where: Cerritos Baptist Church
Menu: Family Pack (designed for 4 adults) - $60
- Thinly Sliced Brisket and Wagyu Beef Belly
- Thinly Sliced Kurobuta Pork Belly
- Romaine Lettuce Wraps/Salad
- Rice Paper Wraps
- Radish Paper Wraps
- Napa Kimchi
- Seasoned Bean Sprouts
- Pickled Radish
- Japanese Potato Salad
- Garlic Edamame with Crispy Onion
- (Served with Yuzu Tare and Miso Tare Dipping Sauces and Grilled Onions)
Sides/Add-ons: (Can be ordered with or without family pack)
- $10 - Bacon Fried Rice
- $10 - Garlic Butter Shrimp
- $10 - Beef Gyoza & Veg Tempura (Sweet Potato, Onion, Broc, Carrot)
- $5 - Green Tea Cheesecake (2 Small Slices)
How It Works:
- CLICK HERE to place your order and pick-up time.
- Pick-up times will be in 5 min. increments to ensure social distancing.
- Cutoff time for orders will be Friday at 11 AM.
- When arriving for pick-up, you will drive up to the pick-up booth, provide your name, and the food will be placed in your vehicle ‘drive-thru’ style.
- For payment: Place cash in an envelope and leave it in a designated location in your vehicle (i.e. backseat, trunk, etc.) to ensure a touchless transaction. (If you would like to pay by Venmo (@brandonharada): please send the day before, and write the name on the order and pick-up time in the comments section.)
Please contact Erik Kakimoto or Brandon Harada if you have any questions. Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested! As always, please don't feel obligated to participate. Thanks for considering!