Worship Service - October 18th
Our Worship Service begins at 10 AM. Click here to join!
Immediately after the service, join us for a post-service fellowship and discussion via Zoom. Below is the Zoom info:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 5873 2830
After you view the service, here are a few questions to think about and discuss with your family or small group:
1. When you hear the word “gospel” what thoughts or images come to mind?
2. Paul says he is not ashamed of the gospel. We might feel a sense of shame or embarrassment when we think of the gospel. How is the gospel potentially offensive or embarrassing for Christians?
3. Talk about these four truths about the gospel from Romans 1:16-17.
- The gospel is God’s saving power - for salvation past, present and future
- The gospel reveals God’s righteousness - His faithfulness to His promises
- The gospel is for everyone, both Jew and Gentile - no one is excluded
- This gospel is experienced through faith - trusting, committed faith
Discuss: What stands out to you? What is new to you? How does this change your idea of the gospel? What are you grateful for? What amazes you about “#thisgospel”?