Worship Service - November 15th
Thanks for joining us! Our Virtual Service begins Sunday at 10 AM.
Click Here to join the service!
Also, please join us immediately after the service for fellowship and discussion via Zoom! Below is the Zoom info:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 5873 2830
After you view the service, here are a few questions to think about and discuss with your family or small group:
Romans 3:1-8 brings up some questions/excuses:
- If we know we’ll never be perfect, what’s the point of trying?
- If God is faithful and forgives, isn’t it okay to sin?
- If our sin accentuates God’s grace, isn’t sin a good thing?
1. Have you ever thought about these questions, or similar excuses? What do you think the questioner is feeling? How have you had similar feelings?
2. Do you think most people try to face their sin, or rationalize or justify it? Share examples if you can. Why do you think sin is so hard for us to honestly deal with, and talk about?
3. How does God’s love and your relationship with God motivate you to deal with sin in your life? What specific sins or struggles do you feel God calling you to address? What do you want to do, and what do you want God to do?